Date(s) - 07/30/2016
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Calling all ASNA residents!
IT’S BLOCK PARTY TIME!
FUN FOR ALL AGES!
- Play, bike and dance in the street.
- Mix and mingle with your neighbors
- Enjoy games and entertainment throughout the day, including Jumping Jack Jump House
- City of Chicago Fire Finest Truck and Mounted Police (schedules permitting)
ASNA’S GOT EATS!
- ASNA’s Chuck Wagon will provide hot dogs, hamburgers, cheese burgers and BBQ chicken starting around 3:30. You bring salads, desserts, munchies. Not sure what to bring?
- We suggest EVEN house numbers bring side dishes and ODD house numbers bring desserts.
- What’s new this year? For neighbors who enjoy bringing their “made with love” specialties, we’d like to feature your dish with a special tag. We’ll also post the dishes on ASNA’s Facebook Page – interested foodies can share recipes if desired.
- BYO your favorite beverages, games to share, extra tables and chairs. ASNA will provide water. Metropolitan Brewery and other good neighbors will provide additional beverages.
RAFFLE 5:45 TO 6:30
Join or renew your ASNA membership and get three FREE raffle tickets! You’ll also be eligible for our Members-Only Grand Prize of $100.
NEW ON THE TICKET THIS YEAR
An “Open Mic” from 4:30 to 5:30.
It’s not a contest, so seasoned pros can try out new material – and if you’re just starting out, you’ve got a great supportive FUN group to help break you in!
To get a spot on the mic, email email@example.com
LIVE MUSIC 6:30-9:30
Returning again the LONESOME WHIPPOORWILLS
Saturday, July 30, 12 Noon to 9:00 pm Carmen (from the alley west of Ashland to Ravenswood)
Please note: Carmen will be closed at 10 am. Please move all vehicles no later than 9:45 am as the Jumping Jack Jump House may show up that early.
ASNA Block Party 2016 sponsored by the Andersonville South Neighborhood Association